nadrukkelijker dan ooit bezig is om de vele cheaters in haar league aan te pakken is inmiddels geen geheim meer. Nadat enkele weken geleden nog nieuwe regels in acht werden genomen, waarvan het maken van screenshots de meest ingrijpende was, is er nu weer een toevoeging gedaan.
De volgende cvars zijn vanaf nu verboden in CAL
gl_fullbright 1 or 2
max_smokepuffs 0 to 119
En tevens gelden de volgende regels:
- All teams are required to take three screenshots. The first screenshot must include a Terrorist and a Counter-Terrorist model. The second screenshot must include the players scoreboard and net_graph 3 must be present. In the third and final screenshot, the teams should throw a smokegrenade and take a screenshot of the smoke that emits from it.
- All teams who are found to a cheater/s on their team will be made inactive for the duration of the season and the cheater/s will be suspended for no less than twelve months.
- Any team who turns in a cheater on their team without CAL Anti-Cheat already investigating the player will recieve amnesty for doing so. Server-Logs and an HLTV or first-person demo are required for this to happen.
- All players must file disputes within 24 hours of a match ending. Dispute tickets filed after that will be ignored and closed.
- You may only dispute one player on a ticket, you cannot put a second player into the comments section and expect it to get done.
- Any player who does not submit demos to Anti-Cheat within 48hrs of the initial request will be suspended for eight weeks and their match will be overturned.
- Players are required to keep evidence for four weeks in order to provide for CAL Anti-Cheat random pullings.
- Players may not ban Anti-Cheat admins from their channels if they are requesting evidence from them. Doing so will result in nodemos.
- If a CAL Anti-Cheat admin requests evidence from you within four weeks you must turn it over or you can be penalized for a "no demos" infraction.
- Players will only be permitted two disputes per season and two per post-season.
- For every screenshot a player is missing, they will be penalized a one game suspension - with a maximum of three games being possible.
- The penalty for not providing demos to CAL Anti-Cheat has been increased to eight weeks instead of four.
- CAL does not accept demos from pubs or scrims of players "cheating". In order for a person to be reviewed, they must be disputed in CAL and CAL only.
- CAL Anti-Cheat does not share any evidence collected throughout it's investigations with other players or other leagues. Please do not ask us.
- CAL also does not review evidence collected by other leagues. We simply do not have the time.